I’m quite excited about the upcoming Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference. I’ve attended once before and absolutely loved it. Here are the 7 reasons why I enjoyed the conference so much. If you are interested in attending, click here to register.
- The registration fee is low. It’s $45 but completely worth the price.
- I met so many new bloggers and authors the last time I attended.
- The conference is so informative on issues related to bloggers, authors, and publishers.
- I always learn so much from the speakers. So many ideas and great advice is exchanged.
- There are a ton of panels to attend. The content covered is massive. And you can listen to any panels you missed later.
- It’s completely online. No traveling costs is awesome.
- I feel a real sense of community between bloggers, authors and publishers. The vibe is so positive and fun.